This well respected Leeds based digital marketing agency specialise in digital strategy, UI/UX design, web development SEO, and app store marketing. They work with some of the most well- known global brands, so this opportunity really is a dream for a Digital Designer to add and show off some fantastic work to their portfolio!
The agency specialise in UI/UX and customer centric digital design and are proud to deliver world class websites, apps and digital experiences for incredible brands.
They have ambitious plans for 2021 and are keen to hear from people with a few years agency experience under their belt looking for the next step in their career. This is a Mid Weight role for a Digital UX/UI Designer and the agency offer training, progression and development.
- Produce high quality designs, creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows and sitemaps.
- Effectively communicate design ideas and user experience to clients and the wider team.
- Execute all visual design stages from initial concept to final handover to developers.
- Help facilitate discovery workshops with the client at the start of each project.
- Initiate brainstorms and the formation of creative solutions.
What we’re looking for:
- Support projects through the full lifecycle, from brief and pitch to usability and build.
- Support senior management with well thought-out pitch winning creative for new business proposals.
- Provide accurate estimates and ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and to brief.
- Mentor and develop junior team members.
- 2/3 years agency experience in digital design.
- Excellent digital design capability, with a passion for UI/UX.
- High proficiency with modern design tools, Figma, Sketch, Adobe CC suite.
- A good understanding of the technical side of digital (HTML/CSS, though no coding is required).
- A self-starter who’s able to manage their time and tasks well whilst supporting the team.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to articulate and convey ideas both internally to the team and externally to our clients.
- A creative thinker with the ability to go beyond what’s expected.
They offer a competitive salary, profit share scheme, pension scheme, 25 days holiday, bike to work scheme, an impressive, central Leeds city centre office environment and above all the opportunity to work on some of the world’s best-known brands.
Just a short walk from the train station, they are working 3 days in the office with flexible hours to suit the business and individual needs. To Apply:
If you have the relevant experience then please apply to Emma Thomson via the link below along with your CV and online portfolio.
Due to the current situation we have limited people in our team we will only manage to respond to the candidates that are potentially suitable for the position and have the required experience. About Us:
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in-house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age