This super creative, independent agency have had a great start to their new (ish) venture and have big plans! They work with some fantastic Global brands and are a team of like-minded conceptual thinkers who have many years of experience creating outstanding campaigns.
They offer services across initial insight and strategy, campaign positioning, art direction, creative solutions for retail brands, digital experiences, social, brand activation, multi-channel brand content, 3D and motion.
They are currently looking to expand the team with a self-motivated, enthusiastic and energetic mid-weight Digital and Motion Creative storyteller.
You’ll ideate, create and design digital and moving content and assets for use across a wide variety of media and executions, including web & social, mobile platforms, emerging media, and digitally orientated brand experiences.
You must have a keen eye for detail, have the ability to think both conceptually and strategically, be capable of storyboarding and/or creating presentation decks to help sell-in your ideas.
• Create visually stunning video assets and digital content with a drive on innovation
• Collaborate with creative directors and other colleagues to best support larger campaign goals
• Adhere to brand guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries
• Take lead on the production of video, animation and digital marketing assets produced by the team
• Work with agency team to ensure creative concepts are delivered through motion and digital assets
• Assist in the successful uptake of creative proposals through video examples and referencing, storyboarding and write ups to sell in creative concepts and ideas.
• Work with script writers and videographers to create storyboards and treatment guides.
• Create content in both static and motion forms for use across a wide range of executions including social channels, .com and email.
• Support in presenting and pitching ideas to clients.
What we’re looking for:
You’ll continually be looking for ways to better use video and digital content, providing advice and guidance to internal teams on the best approach to the clients motion and digital requirements.
With a genuine interest and passion to keep abreast of current production software and technology you’ll really enjoy what you do and produce results that are engaging and to industry standards.
With an expert-level knowledge of Adobe Suite and common motion graphics design software you’ll have a never-ending desire to learn new techniques and technology to advance your craft.
In a nutshell, you’ll have superb visual and conceptual skills to solve problems and create novel solutions.
Great communication skills are a must, whilst helping to guide the team to develop all things digital and motion for final delivery.
This really is a fabulous one-off opportunity to join a young agency who have big plans and want their team to be a part of the success. The agency are based in an impressive studio space and are working on-site in the office which is just a 15 minute walk from Leeds train station.
(This is not a remote working role and all safety measures are in place for social distancing)
If you have the relevant experience then please apply to Emma Thomson via the link below along with your CV and portfolio/show-reel.
Due to the current situation we have limited people in our team we will only manage to respond to the candidates that are potentially suitable for the position and have the required experience.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in-house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age