We have a great opportunity to work in-house for this wholesaler and retail distributer who have expanded rapidly over the last 9 years with over 100 branches across the UK.
They are now looking to add an Artworker to their team in West Yorkshire and are looking for someone to start ASAP!
Working with the Design and Marketing team you will be responsible for the artwork of various print material, working to existing templates and guidelines. The various projects will include:
What we’re looking for:
- Creating promotional and open day event material such as product leaflets, posters, flyers etc
- Internal design requests - letterheads, posters, stationery etc
- Product photography and editing
- Artwork amendments for variant changes
- Catalogue Production
- Email campaigns (Mailchimp) / Web banners
- Internal & External Branch Signage/POS
- Participate in creative brainstorm to generate ideas and concepts
- Producing mock-ups and layouts
You must be commercially savvy with at least 2 years commercial studio experience, with examples of Artwork in your portfolio and the ability to hit the ground running in a busy studio. This is not a conceptual design position, although we welcome ideas this is Artwork role and you’ll be working with templates, so will suit someone who is accurate, technically minded and methodical.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Evidence of ability to work effectively within a multi-functional team
- Solid communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure, manage time effectively and work to deadlines
- Ability to work concurrently on a number of different projects using own initiative
With impressive offices based just off the M62 you will either need to be a driver, or be local enough to the Wakefield area to commute. This is a great opportunity to join the business who are constantly expanding and have successfully made their mark in a competitive market.To Apply:
If you think this role would suit you, and you have the experience required please apply to Emma Thomson via the link below.
Due to the current situation we have limited people in our team we will only manage to respond to the candidates that are potentially suitable for the position and have the required experience. About Us:
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in-house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age