This leading edge digital marketing and software development company is looking for a digital whizz to work for them on a remote basis.
You'd be joining a close knit team of technology enthusiasts and online acquisition obsessives. This is a friendly environment with incentive and rewards.
Day to day you'll receive briefs from internal and external clients' that require you to developing designs, taking on board feedback and adapting and refining as appropriate. Understanding their visualisation needs and bringing these to life in a collaborative and engaging way in a fast-paced environment. You'll have a close working relationship with the internal development team with strong work planning capabilities and time management skills, able to work under pressure and to short deadlines. The digital content you'll be producing will be for use on the company's existing websites, multiple brands and advertising platforms. Bringing a creative and intuitive perspective to enhance how we visually express storyboards, prototypes, reports, bids and presentations
What We're Looking For:
Along with being a first close visual designer from initial concepts you'll also be technology driven and not fazed by the following:
· Experienced with HTML5
· Experienced with using modern CSS frameworks
· Experienced with using modern JS frameworks
· Able create designs that work across different devices
· Optimising code for fast content delivery
· Experienced with creating split desktop/mobile designs for websites
· Knowledge of and experience using modern browser technologies when producing code for designs
· Attention to detail when designing and producing html/css/js for designs taking viewports into account
· Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
· Animation / video creation skills would be an advantage
If this sound like you please get in touch!
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Emma Thomson on 0113 2183550 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age