Would you like to be a part of a leading retailer who are notorious for their exhilarating campaigns and creative work? Wouldn't it be fantastic seeing your designs in the real world? You'd be able to nudge your mate and say "I designed that."
This is an exciting opportunity for a fabulous Senior Designer to get involved and put your stamp on the offline world for this international brand. With a working environment that is creative, thriving and encourages top notch creative output. The company are growing fast due to their international success and this isn't going to stop anytime soon. A perfect time to join the team!
- Create exciting, brand driven design for POS, DM, magazines, internal comms, packaging and more
- Always continue to propose fixes and improvements on your work and number of responses to a brief.
- Follow branding guidelines.
- Strive to implement new ideas and ways of working for both yourself and the rest of the team.
- See your projects from initial concepts through to completion.
- Liaise with artworkers and developers to execute concepts.
What We're Looking For:
- Excellent skills in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Experience within a photography studio would be advantageous.
- Good ability to present ideas to the line manager and the rest of the team.
- Strong skills in layout and typography in web design.
- Ambitious and personable approach to work and your career
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Tommy Castleman on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age