This brilliant integrated Medical Communications agency are looking for two innovative and excellent designers to join their team.
The agency are very well known within the North West creative world and they produce brilliant work for their mostly healthcare clients.
- Predominantly you'll be using PowerPoint for your designs.
- Produce extremely high quality and innovative designs across print and digital.
- Be an all-rounder and be able to turn your hand to any task of job whether this is DM, POS or Exhibitions.
- Be skilled in other PowerPoint/keynote alternatives Prezi, Corel, Haiku Deck, SlideDog, SlideRocket
- Experience in PhotoShop, Adobe Premier, Macromedia Flash and Dreamweaver are all huge bonuses
- Must be able to proofread and ensure that all presentations are ready for presenting
- Comfortable using PowerPoint to design in.
- Excellent Adobe creative suit skills; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have a proven portfolio in the above.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Tommy Castleman on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age