We're looking for a Creative Services Manager to join a professional services powerhouse. You'll have the tools and expertise to hit the ground running and create impeccable design collateral within the professional services world. You'll assist in rebrands, pitches, bids, exhibitions and more for a variety of different clients. You'll lead a team of creatives and be the creative guru of the company. If you think you've got what it takes we want to hear from you today!
- Design multiple presentations for a variety of professional service needs
- To lead and inspire a team of creatives
- Be comfortable working in a corporate environment
- Create informative, interesting and impeccable presentations
- Ensure that designs are versatile and tailored to the client
- Be able to juggle projects and hit deadlines
What We're Looking For:
- A Powerpoint Guru and specialist in the Microsoft suite
- Experience in PhotoShop, Adobe Premier, Macromedia Flash and Dreamweaver are all huge bonuses
- Must be able to proofread and ensure that all bids/pitches are ready for presenting
- A portfolio which includes varied design
- Team lead experience
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Tommy Castleman on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age