We're currently working with one of the most creative agencies in Manchester. They are looking for a digital designer to work group wide across a number of high profile retail brands producing eye catching design across all digital outputs. You'll be part of a team of innovators and be the digital deviant of the agency.
- Produce brand driven design for websites, landing pages, email banners and social media.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the marketing team.
- When designing have customer growth and driving traffic to the websites in mind.
- Play a key part of briefings, brainstorming sessions and meetings with external agencies and suppliers
- Provide creative insight, recommendations and experience to design requirement and requests.
What We're Looking For:
- Strong ability to design and build in HTML and CSS.
- Fluent in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A portfolio demonstrating digital design for all the above.
- Retail bias would be advantageous
- Good understanding of InDesign.
- Knowledge of direct marketing.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Tommy Castleman on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age