Are you creative content strategist ? Do you want to me be part of a global agency and work with on FTSE 100 brands? This is fantastic opportunity to be part of a creative team that produce imaginative work across content, digital, design and film.
• Translate complex corporate messages into must click, see, read content.
• Shaping the big conceptual idea and collaborating with copywriters to execute.
• Plan, source, curate and storyboard content for blue chip brands and businesses.
• Developing meaningful audience experiences based on client goals, channels and media, and user needs.
What we're looking for:
• Naturally creative, commercially astute and a strategic thinker
• A successful track record in the creative industries and/or corporate world,
• Practical understanding of internal communications and marketing
• Excellent writing skills and a strong creative portfolio.
• Proven experience of working with senior stakeholders are essential.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in-house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age