We're working with a national business who are seeking a talented Front End Developer to join the team. Located in Greater Manchester, you'll be delivering engaging content across all digital platforms ensuring customers both new and loyal receive only the best of their user experience.
- Work within the team to create responsive sites for all brands
- Create website layout by using HTML/CSS practises including user interface
- Be responsible for web maintenance for all brands
- Satisfy varying stakeholders
- Cooperate with the UX designers to produce outstanding websites
What We're Looking For:
- Experience in working with a CMS (.NET will also be considered)
- Work well under pressure, meet deadlines with a positive attitude
- Someone who can think outside the box, challenge the brief
- Proven experience in web development
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Tommy Castleman on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age