Looking for an ambitious Studio Manager with experience working in an FMCG agency, if you are looking for a platform where you can grow and progress within the creative industry then click apply now!
You will be working in a well-established consumer focused creative agency who lead the way in marketing and communications, producing exciting creative for advertising and managing multiple large client accounts. As a Studio Manager you will be:
• Focussed upon the development and progression of the studio team and services
• Situated on site with the client, you will be comfortable liaising with key stakeholders -internal and external
• Ensure that all jobs are progressed correctly, and the work produced is done so with a best in class mentality.
• Be comfortable in both artwork and creative environments and understanding and reacting to an exciting and progressive brand in a competitive marketplace.
What We're Looking For:
• You must be willing to challenge all the current studio procedures and drive change
• Must be confident in making decisions and be aware of how they impact those around you
• Manage the quality of all briefs before they are input into the team
• Control the trafficking of all work through the onsite and offsite teams to achieve all client deadlines
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link or call Tommy on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.