This award winning central Manchester agency are looking for a talented wordsmith to join the family and work across creative full campaigns. Social posts, long copy, eye catching content – versatility in your writing style is key. Work and play come in sync so along with producing compelling content, you may be asked to dig out that Spiderman* outfit and dress up for one of their now famous social functions! (*other fancy dress/superheroes are allowed). If this sounds like you, send your portfolio through!
- Produce brand led creative content across print, digital and branding.
- Write for creative ad campaigns, social, content, websites, presentations.
- Support the growth of the team by providing in house communications.
- Collaborate with the team on wider social initiatives.
What We're Looking For:
- The ability to alter writing style depending on differing clients and sectors.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- A passion for creativity and colouring outside the lines.
- A portfolio demonstrating a strong understanding of copy across branding and social.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Tommy Castleman on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age