This award winning Manchester agency are looking for a talented Creative to join the family and work across creative full campaigns. Big stand out rollouts across ATL, Television and film should be your expertise and versatility in your writing style is key. Your hard work will be rewarded with flexible working opportunities available alongside the chance to make huge business decisions on a regular basis. If this sounds like you, send your portfolio through!
- Produce brand led creative content that's highly conceptual
- No ego's wanted – down to earth agency culture.
- Write for creative ad campaigns, film and television.
- Support the growth of the team by providing in house communications.
- Comfortable pitching and dealing with senior stakeholders.
What We're Looking For:
- Someone entrepreneurial and results driven.
- The ability to alter writing style depending on differing clients and sectors.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- A passion for creativity and colouring outside the lines.
- A portfolio demonstrating big brand campaign work.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Tommy Castleman on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age