This established Leeds based agency work from full brand planning, advertising to exhibition and digital campaigns. They're going through a current growth plan following some client wins and substantial growth of some existing clients.
As part of this plan they have a one off opportunity for a Creative Copywriter to join their studio.
Working closely with the Creative Director, you'll be responsible for the creative copy for the agencies clients.
You'll be a creative thinker who can generate ideas that capture emotions, captivate and entertain audiences across various mediums. You'll have the diversity to create headlines, write a full campaign or make corporate brochure an interesting read! Your copy will bring finesse to designed presentation decks that are educating and interesting to the reader.
What We're Looking For:
• Experience in writing long and short creative and effective trail blazing copy.
• Be comfortable writing technical brochures and presentations as well as a persuasive advert or DM pack
• Be somebody who has an ambition to be a head of copy and enable us to build a team around you
• Develop creative work in line with client strategy across a number of clients.
• Incessantly deliver original/inventive concepts and new vocabularies for your clients.
• Are able to clearly and articulately explain an idea to clients.
• Spotted the four intentional spelling mistakes in this listing
• Ensure the tone of your copy captures an appropriate voice for the brand you are working on, taking into account the clients' brief and guidelines.
• Be aware of competitor creative work and market/ technology developments
in relation to the accounts you work on.
• Ideally you'll be from an agency background and you'll be used to juggling different projects for various clients
There is the opportunity with this role to grow alongside the business and be ‘Head of Copy', looking after and overseeing other members of the creative team longer term.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Emma Thomson on 0113 2183550 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in-house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age