This Leeds agency work with an enviable list of clients on some fab briefs! They are expanding as a business after some new client wins and substantial growth of some of their existing clients.
One of the additional roles is a Mid Weight Designer who has a mix of print and digital design experience and an impressive portfolio to match!
Working closely with the Creative Director and wider team, you'll design for print, presentations, logos, brochures, brand identity, websites and social media graphics.
What we're looking for:
You'll enjoy the variety of design and expect every day to be different! You'll enjoy a challenge, have a keen interest in ideas and love being part of a pitch team.
Self-motivated and flexible, you'll hopefully have a keen interest in all things motion, from storyboards to perhaps being able to do rough editing.
You will also:
• Create high quality design output and independently handle projects from start to finish.
• Carry out work in a positive and professional manner.
• Ensure all work is to the highest quality, taking minimal guidance from senior members of the team.
• Using initiative to problem solve and constantly pursuing ways to better own work.
• Mentor designers under you and show a keen interest in building a team. You'll be the champion for great design together with the Creative Director
• Supporting senior members of the team with pitches and key projects
If you have the drive, ambition and talent to help us move forward and win awards, make clients famous and aid us in our growth, then we want to hear from you.
This role will give you the opportunity to develop and grown into a more senior positions in the business.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Emma Thomson on 0113 2183550 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in-house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age