Would you like to take the Creative lead in an award winning agency? Are you a natural, compelling storyteller? Does working within sports and entertainment sound like your idea of heaven? We are working with one of the UK's leading agencies to search for a talented Creative Director to take the reins and show the world what your team are capable of. If you like being pushed out of your comfort zone, we want to hear from you today.
- Work closely with the other Creative Director from client briefing through to the final stages of design.
- Use your expert design/experiential skills and knowledge to create decks to present to clients within sport and entertainment.
- Lead projects from concept to completion, this will include overseeing the team, reviewing their ideas and being hands on yourself.
- Mentor your team.
- Recruit into your team with the Creative Director.
- Translate briefs and client requirements to high quality deliverables.
What We're Looking For:
- A portfolio showcasing only out of this world sports and entertainment creative.
- Strong agency background, the ability to multitask between different clients is key.
- Ability to sketch out your ideas is a plus.
- This is a hands on position so you need to be coming from a position where this is the majority of your role.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Tommy Castleman on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age