We're after an Online Team Leader for an integrated agency who have an in-house team of talented creatives/developers. Set in the heart of Manchester City Centre, you'll be working within a talented development team to deliver engaging content across all digital platforms with a focus on fashion and e-commerce.
If you think you've got what it takes to join the team, apply below!
• Manage and encourage a team of talented developers
• Keeping up with latest email and marketing trends
• Collaborate with the Brand team, interpreting the brand guidelines in all activity
• Working with stakeholders to forward plan for seasonal campaigns
What We're Looking For:
• Team lead and stakeholder management experience
• Understanding of web, mobile, iOS and Android and fluency HTML5/CSS
• Understanding of UX design principles
• Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop)
• Experience in fashion retail is preferred but not essential
• Portfolio to showcase digital campaigns including emails designs, web banners and more
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Tommy Castleman on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age