We're working with an award winning MedComms business to find a Designer/Developer who has the development edge to join the team. Set in the heart of Manchester City Centre, you'll be working within a talented development team to deliver engaging content across all digital platforms ensuring medical communications are optimised for an international client base.
If you think you've got what it takes to join the team, apply below!
• Keeping up with latest email and marketing trends
• Collaborate with the Brand team, interpreting the brand guidelines in all activity
• Working with the team to forward plan for seasonal campaigns
What We're Looking For:
• Ability to develop for web, mobile, iOS and Android and fluency HTML5/CSS
• Understanding of UX design principles
• Skilled in Dreamweaver and CMS experience
• Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop)
• Experience in fashion retail is preferred but not essential
• Portfolio to showcase digital campaigns including emails designs, web banners and more
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Tommy Castleman on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age