Are you a talented Art Director looking for you creative home? Would you like to work on a variety of sectors from charity to FMCG? Would you like to be mentored by renowned business leaders? If the boxes you tick, give apply now a click.
- Assist in growing the creative offering of the agency through TV/Digital.
- Maintain a creative focussed approach to all conceptual work.
- Pitch and present work to clients.
- Create exciting designs and campaigns for multi-channel digital outputs.
- Work with the Head of Design to grow the team and produce innovative campaigns.
What We're Looking For:
- Background in a creative or integrated agency.
- Excellent understanding of TV/Digital campaign principles and processes.
- Ability to maintain a creative focus throughout the process.
- A portfolio demonstrating all of the above.
- A portfolio displaying an excellent understanding of digital output and its execution as part of an integrated campaign.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Tommy Castleman on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age