Are you a conceptual ambitious and driven team of creatives? This brilliant integrated agency is looking for someone like you!
This fantastic group of people here make up one of the North's most prestigious integrated marketing and communications agency. They go by a clear philosophy of making an impact for all clients, and being a Campaign Top 50 agency they have the awards to prove it.
- To work across a number of clients on conceptual and innovative ideas across all manner of communications.
- Be there as a point of call for clients and other fellow creative's.
- Mentor younger members of the team.
- Take guidance from the senior creative and work collaboratively with them.
- To take a brief and get stuck in, churn out those fantastic
- Have an excellent knowledge of your industry.
- Have a proven portfolio in all of the above.
- Digital knowledge and experience would be a great advantage.
- Experience working directly with key decision makers on the clients brief.
- Key conceptual ideas generation
- Ability to scamp up ideas
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Tommy Castleman on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age