We're working with an award winning agency with a plethora of well-known clients, to find a Front End Developer for their talented team. Set in the heart of Manchester City Centre, you'll be testing some of the largest retail sites, ensuring customers both new and loyal receive only the best of their e-commerce experience.
Impressive offices with even better views you're entering an environment which will ensure you become the developer you deserve to be. If you think you've got what it takes, apply below!
- Carrying out thorough QA testing
- Work within the team to create responsive sites for all brands
- Create website layout by using HTML/CSS practises including user interface
- Cooperate with the web designers to produce outstanding websites
What We're Looking For:
- A keen interest in UX and CRO
- 2/3 years experience in development
- Work well under pressure, meet deadlines with a positive attitude
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tags
- Proven experience in web development
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Tommy Castleman on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age