We're working with a leading agency based in Manchester city centre who specialise in packaging, print and branding for leading household brands. They are looking for a Technical Packaging Artworker with a strong eye for detail. This agency are growing rapidly due to exciting client wins and their history of producing excellent work. An opportunity not to be missed!
- Work with the account handlers to deliver work on time and to a high quality.
- Work across clients on a wide variety of packaging artwork and some retouching projects.
- Set up complex cutting forms and production ready files to the highest quality.
What We're Looking For:
- Excellent attention to detail both technical and creative.
- Quality understanding of layout and typography and retouching.
- Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Communication and organisational skills are key.
- Advanced knowledge of print processes and techniques.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Tommy Castleman on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age