We're looking for a Presentation Designer to join this world renowned agency, to hit the ground running and create impeccable presentations for the medical communications. Your presentations will be exhibited for healthcare congresses, exhibitions and events to a variety of different people. If you're a guru with PowerPoint and have the ability to transform wordy and poorly designed presentations into a work of magic then we want to hear from you today!
- Design multiple presentations for a variety of healthcare/medical clients
- Create informative, interesting and impeccable presentations
- Ensure that presentations are internet savvy and people friendly
- Be able to juggle projects and hit deadlines
What We're Looking For:
- A Powerpoint Guru and specialist in the Microsoft suite
- Be skilled in other PowerPoint/keynote alternatives Prezi, Corel, Haiku Deck, SlideDog, SlideRocket
- Experience in PhotoShop, Adobe Premier, Macromedia Flash and Dreamweaver are all huge bonuses
- Must be able to proofread and ensure that all presentations are ready for presenting
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Tommy Castleman on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age