A full service events agency is looking for a 3D designer who prides themselves in solving problems with innovative and original solutions. You will be executing a diverse range of work for a plethora of exciting brands.
A bit more about the agency:
They produce excellent 3D exhibition builds a large number of well-known brands from FMCG and retail to automotive clients. The key factor for this agency is that their clients thoroughly understand their niche' but perfected way of working and this is what has enabled them to do so well.
- Visualising of retail, experiential and brand environment design solutions.
- Responsible for 3D exhibition builds
- Maintaining an excellent knowledge of consumer, category insights and behaviours.
- Achieving an analytical and strategic approach to your designs but still deliver stand out creations.
- Ability to constantly articulate your design solutions to the team and potentially a client.
- A proven portfolio in retail/experiential/brand environment design.
- Ability to put pencil to paper and sketch out your visuals.
- Proficient in 3DSMax or Cinema 4D for concept development.
- Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft office.
- A good interest in innovative technology.
- Great communication skills.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Tommy Castleman on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age